Children tend to believe absolutely anything put before them. In the initial years of life, they do not understand concepts, like manipulation, influence, diplomacy, etc. They take everything at face value, believing that if you said it, it may be true. Hence, if you are trying to teach your kid the difference between good and bad, i suggest you let your kid watch the new Peek Freans Cake Up advertisement.
On seeing just one commercial of a product, children have a desire to own it. The Peek Freans Cake Up advertisers have used these innocent minds to the their advantage to spread the real goodness. . The new Peek Freans advertisement is exceptionally good and it bring about values in kids. It focuses on values like honesty and goodness. Such ads help in creating a positive effect on the innocent minds of kids, I really hope the Peek Freans Cake Up is a trendsetter and all marketers advertise their products not for the sake of marketing their product only but also to spread some #RealGoodnessInside
Having said all of the above, I in no mean encourage Parents to let their kids watch whatever.
Absolutely no parent requires the help of the media to bring up their kids. However, it is highly impossible to keep your child completely away from media influence. Hence, parents should talk things out with their kids. While talking, a parent will understand if the child has some wrong message registered in his mind. The following steps if acted upon promptly can help.
- The kid should be corrected immediately. Parents should not give in to everything the child asks them to buy.
- First, they should check if it is good for the child’s health.
- If it isn’t healthy enough, the product shouldn’t be purchased.
- It is very important for parents to teach children the value of money.
- The child should be educated on the difference between ‘needs’ and ‘wants’. Programs should be watched with a DVR.
- In this way, offensive advertisements can be skipped. Parents should keep a strict watch on the child’s behavior.
- Teaching the child how to be critical of ads by picking the flaws in every unrealistic commercial broadcast is very important.
In this way, the child will not get influenced very easily by bad advertisements.